One of the nice things about Pug's new job, and him traveling is that there are occasions when we can tag along. We had just such an opportunity the beginning of July. Pug was heading down to St. George and Las Vegas for the week. We decided it was time to get away and just have some family time together. IT was great. His work paid for the gas down, the hotel room, and all of Pug's food. We just had to pay for food for the kids and me, and anything extra we did.
Because it was a business trip for Pug it was just the kids and me during the days. And since we didn't have a car it was spent swimming at the hotel pool. Kenzie's best friend Anneka moved down to Vegas last year, so we did have the girls get together for a sleepover and let them be together for a long as they could. I think it was good for both girls!
One night we decided to go tour the Strip. It was SOOO HOT! When we left to go back to our hotel at 11:00 that night it was still 104 outside! When we went to the outlet mall during the day, it was 118! I cannot stand that kind of heat! Too hot for me.
I was glad that we were able to take advantage of the chance to get away. I love spending time with my cute family.
No comments:
Post a Comment