Thursday, August 28, 2014

No More Cave Dwelling

I have really loved my house. We have been here for just over 4 years. The one thing that has driven me crazy is the paint. Every wall and ceiling in the entire house is brown! I have always wanted to paint the walls, but I am overwhelmed by the task of painting the ceiling! So I finally decided that this summer it was going to happen!! I was going to at least start! So I recruited my sister Heather and we got to work. It wasn't hard- at all! It was just time consuming. We painted the family room, kitchen and hall. By the time it was all done it had been 11 hours of almost non-stop painting! But I am so glad it's done!!

Here is a before picture.
Heather and me all speckled with white paint!
And after. I love how it brightened up the whole room!!
Thanks Heather! I couldn't have done it without you!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

It really did brighten it up! Funny, I guess I never realized your ceiling was brown too.