Back on September 27th we had a blood moon. We watched it as we were driving home. When we got home we decided to get out the telescope and see if we could see it. Apparently we either have a super cheap telescope or we don't have a clue on how to use it (probably both!). We didn't really see anything, but we had fun pretending!!
Pug took Cameron golfing at the Ranches golf course. When they got to the 4th hole we went out back and watched them. Pug let Kenzie drive the golf cart. Lets just say I am slightly terrified of having to teach her how to drive in the next year. She had fun though and said she was an excellent driver!
Cameron earned three rank advancements and 6 merit badges. We still have a LONG way to go, but at least we have started!
I went up to the cemetery to visit Mom's grave on her birthday. She would have been 58 this year. I miss her.






No comments:
Post a Comment