Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Abby!

Happy Birthday to my baby! I can't believe that Abby is 9 already! Abby has been the perfect addition to our family. She is the silliest of the bunch. She loves to cuddle, and loves to make people laugh. Whenever you are with her, you are the most important person to her. At her birthday party she received 3 different best friends necklaces, because she really is best friends with everyone! She is a great reader, but doesn't like to read. She is starting to learn multiplication and division, which I think she will grasp fairly easily. She is on the level three gymnastics team at Jump Gym Gymnastics and is doing really well. Her personality is a lot like her Daddy's. I am so grateful that I was chosen to be the mother of this very special spirit.
Love you miss Abigail Louise!

No comments: