Halloween this year was really easy to do! McKenzie wanted to be Dorothy for awhile, but I really didn't want to make a costume. So I asked her about being Audrey Hepburn. She was thrilled! It was so easy! And the dress is a dress she can wear to church!!
Cameron wanted to be a Zombie. So we went to the DI and bought some clothes that we could ruin. We cut them, rubbed them in dirt and grass, and then added the fake blood. For his makeup I just used white face paint and grey eyeshadow. I think it turned out really good!
Abby wanted to be a cheerleader. So we pulled out McKenzie's old uniform, pinned it to make it fit, and that was that! Gone are the days of spending hours at the sewing machine to make each costume. Bitter sweet day.



No comments:
Post a Comment