Wednesday, March 25, 2015

February...in a nut shell

It seems that my days are so full and so busy that my few and precious moments of quiet are not spent on updating my blog. Jeff is still very busy traveling for work. And while he really does like what he does, the traveling and being alone starts to get old. I usually am just fine handling the home fort. Getting kids to where they need to be, when they need to be there, is sometimes a challenge, but I have some good friends that help me out when I can't get to two (or sometimes even three!) places at the same time. February was a month full of stuff! Cameron was on two (sometimes 3 if he was needed) soccer teams- two futsal and one indoor. I am so glad that he has soccer to occupy him all year long. He really does so much better when he has something active to do all the time. Mckenzie finish up her all-star cheer this month. In her three competitions they took home 3rd, 2nd, and 7th places. All in all not too bad for only having about a month and a half to learn their routine. She is wanting to take a little break from cheer for now. I will keep her in tumbling (actually I need to sign her up!), and then she wants to try out for Mac's half year team in the fall. Abby has been busy as usual with gymnastics, having practices twice a week for about 2.5 hours each time. Plus you add in all the church obligations- mutual, scouts, activity day- and piano, and there isn't much time to sleep or eat. But we are having fun. We are growing and learning together. I am so proud of all my kiddos. They have worked really hard to get where they are right now.

No comments: