Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Random Pictures from February

This was the second and last snow storm of the whole winter season!!! Needless to say it has been a very dry and rather warm winter. Which is nice for people, but not so nice for our water situation
Because of the lack of snow this year, I was able to score these wonderful sleds for super cheap!! All three of them cost just less than one at regular price. Now I am just hoping that maybe next winter we will have some snow!
We took the whole family to the University of Utah gymnastics meet. Abby was in heaven the whole time!! We LOVE going to their meets!
Abby went to a Daddy Daughter Ball for Activity Day's. She had so much fun!! And she was beautiful too!!
I got strep throat! BOOOO!! and these are the HUGE pills that I had to swallow. Why do they give out monster sized pills when you can't even swallow water without wanting to die?
For Valentines Day Jeff took me out to breakfast at Kneader. I love their french toast!

No comments: