Friday I FINALLY got my new kitchen table. 2 weeks after my other one broke. 2 weeks after I bought the new one. A week after I was supposed to get it! But I really like it. It is smaller than my last one and fits perfectly in my eating area. Plus it has a bench so I can fit 3 kids on one side!

Abby had a long Sunday and fell asleep while Pug was Home Teaching and I was reading a book. Poor thing.

Sunday night about half an hour after they were supposed to go to bed, Cameron came up and said his tooth was ready to come out. Now his 2 front teeth have been wiggly for almost a YEAR! This boy refused to wiggle his teeth at all, so when he said that I thought YIPPEE! So I wiggled it just a bit farther and pulled it out! He was so excited.
What a cute smile!

Then this morning he said his other tooth was a little wiggly too. So I did the same thing as last night... and out popped the other tooth! Now he is a toothless wonder! So cute. I love it when they are missing both front teeth!
3 comments:
Your table is beautiful. Cam looks so cute without his teeth!
Soooooooo cute! They grow up too fast!! By the time I'll see you guys again Cameron will be driving already...
Now he can sing the famous toothless Christmas song! :)
Post a Comment