Here are a few pictures of the activities and things that went on at the party!
Kenz wanted cupcakes, so we made strawberry cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Then on top of the cupcakes I wrote one letter on each spelling out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZIE 10" It is kind of hard to read, but that it what it says.

When each girl got there they were able to pick out a bag. Inside each bag was a headband to keep their hair out of the way during their spa stay, a hair elastic, and an empty plastic bottle (which they later filled with bath salts they made.

I had all the girls split up into 3 groups. So that we only had 3-4 girls in each group (much more manageable that way). Then they got to rotate through each activity. Here is a picture from each activity.
Here is the group before we started.

Face Masks. I had all the girls lay down on the futon while they got their face masks on and their cucumbers for their eyes. They actually just laid their the whole time relaxing while their masks dried!!

Bath Salts. I googled a recipe for bath salts that was really easy! I picked up some fragrance and color from Hobby Lobby for just a few dollars. It smelled soooo good! (And they worked fabulously too!!)

Nail Painting. I bought some teen magazines from Walmart for the girls to look at while they had their toes painted. They loved it!

After they had done all the stations they all sang "Happy Birthday" to McKenzie and ate their cupcakes.


Over all I would say the party was a compete success! I even had one of the girls thank me for putting so much effort into the party. I was great fun- but I am glad it is over!
2 comments:
What a fun idea! I'll quit saying how sorry I am that I didn't make it...boo for sick babies!!!
WOW....what fun....what a GREAT mom for doing all that!
Post a Comment