Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Birthday...

For McKenzie's birthday we started the day out by waking her up with her presents.

Here the three kiddos are curiously looking at a new DS game.

My cute girls. Abby is such a cheeser!!

Here she is in one of her new outfits, looking so cute and grown up.

Grandma and Grandpa Stoddart came out for dinner. Here is McKenzie opening her gift from them.

Daddy bought her some beautiful flowers.

Hmmmm... Who is helping McKenzie blow out her candles?

And me just being creative with my camera and her rose.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, Kenzie! Happy Birthday! Oh, and I really like that picture of the flower at bottom.

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie!!! I seriously feel so bad I wasn't able to come out and help with the birthday party! Tell Kenzie that when Halle is feeling better, I will bring all of my nail stuff out and we'll do nails! :)