Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Photos!

Last Friday, before my sister Annie and her kids went back to Texas, we decided to get together for a celebration and try to take some pictures. The kids were rowdy, a stray dog kept running through the yard, it was chilly. I took about 20 pictures or so of all the kids (minus Mike who was at scout camp) and this was the best one! Oh well, I guess when you get that many kids together at one to take a picture you will never have a perfect one!

Then my brother and his family wanted a family picture as well with their new little Baby Halle.

And of course a Happy Couple picture

This is one that I took earlier, but I now have Picasa and can do a little editing. So this one has been lightened up and I took away the scratches on her face. What a Dolly.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

They turned out great Katie. You do a good job!!! :)

Cindi said...

Good job with the pictures. The black looks good. :)