11 Years ago, in the Salt Lake temple I was sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend. Since then I have had so many good times, bad times, happy and sad times, highs and lows. Luckily the good FAR outweigh the bad. I have grown to love Pug more each day. He is an amazing husband. He is always willing to help out with the dishes, the kids, cleaning, pretty much whatever I need him to do. Thanks Babe for 11 wonderful years! Lets keep them coming!!
Our engagement picture.

At the temple- in between snow storms.

And now.
3 comments:
You know Tony and I adore you guys! YEAH for 11 YEARS OF MARRIAGE! Married life is so much fun! -Melissa
Happy Anniversary! I remember when being married for 11 years seemed like forever and we'd never really get that far, but since we hit the big 10 this year...apparently 11 comes a lot faster than I thought :o)
you guys are so cute! congrats on 11 years. Dave and I got married in the SL temple too...so beautiful. I was also sealed to my parents there. My kids will be married there too....they just don't know it yet :))))
Post a Comment