Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why?

So, for those 1 or 2 people who actually read my blog, I thought I would tell you why I haven't had any new posts lately. That can be summed up in one word... TIME. I have not had enough of it! We have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off!! With soccer four days a week, school, homework, preschool, piano, Zumba, yoga, impromptu trip to St. George, and life in general we have not had a single day where there is nothing to do. Outdoor soccer ends next week, and then I have a week break before futsol (an indoor soccer) starts. Maybe that week will be the week that I get things done. Probably not.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I read it! :) Sorry to hear things are so crazy but isn't that the life of a mother? No time for ourselves? Hang in there because someday you'll look back and wish you were carting your kids around instead of having empty seats!

Jenni said...

Time is definitely something that I could use more of too. But it's worth it to have our kids involved in activities and sports that keep them active and teach them how to be team players. Enjoy your "week off". We should call Heather and try to get together for lunch???

Tony said...

Hey, isn't the week off the week we're getting together? hee, hee! -Melissa