Thursday, October 21, 2010

Preschool trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Let me just start off with saying I LOVE Abby's preschool teacher!! Jenny is amazing! I had both Cameron and Abby in her preschool and they just love her and love to learn. Anyways... So every month they go on a field trip. This month was to the Pumpkin Patch. I was quite concerned when we pulled in to the parking lot to not only not find a spot, but to not find one on the street either. It was so crowded!! I saw three buses on top of all the cars that were there. Luckily, I think most of them were getting ready to leave. So, it turned out to be a pretty good trip. They have a corn maze, farm animals, a non-spooky alley, and 2 different play areas. Here are just a few pictures from that day.

Isn't she just the cutest?!

Holding hands with Teacher Jenny. All the kids just love her!

The crew.

Cutest little pumpkin in the patch.

1 comment:

DIAZ BLOG said...

HA...did you know I would read this and cry.....talk about stroking my ego!!! The truth is I just love these kids too...seriously, graduation is SO emotioinal for me! I am pretty lucky to get Abby an exta year..WOO HOO (nice picture of my rear, by the way)