Pug and Abby waiting for Scotty

The posters the kids all made for Scott.

Last Sturday marked the last soccer game for McKenzie. Here is her team and coaches.

Cameron had his last outdoor soccer game yesterday. (indoor starts next week)

And poor Kirby now gets to wear the cone of shame. We had him fixed yesterday as well. He REALLY hates that cone. He won't move if he has it on. hehe
1 comment:
who does indoor soccer....Cameron? You are a crazy lady. I guess we do those things for our kids. I will tell ya, I am a much happier women now that my 2 oldest can drive themselves to all those practices!! You have....say 10 years to go :(
I didn't know you were at the park Monday....my family in Idaho was really late so we sat there for 30 min. waiting.....I should have come watch the game!!
Post a Comment