Monday, October 18, 2010

A busy week

Life hasn't seemed to have slowed down any, but that is okay. Last week Pug took McKenzie and Cameron to ride their bike over to the bike park. I rode in the car with Abby (we were pretty sure she wouldn't make it, and my bike has a flat). They had fun riding there and back, but the actual biking at the park was a little much for them. Maybe with more practice...

Here is Abby running down the trail. She must have been moving at warp speed to be so blurry :)

McKenzie looking a little bit concerned coming down the hill.

Cameron enjoying the ride.

Last Friday, with no school and a beautiful day, we went to the zoo with my Mother-in-law and her Mother. We love being able to have fun times with family! Great-Grandma turned 94 in June. What an amazing woman :)

I ran my first 5k on Saturday. I wish I would have trained a bit longer/harder. BUT I did run the whole time!!! My official time was 30:07, but I am saying that I ran the 5k in under 30 minutes because the distance on my ipod said 5.32k. I loved it and I am hoping to run another one soon.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Good job on the marathon! (I'm super jealous...I'll run a 5k with you in the next life...)

Katie Stoddart said...

Maybe in the next life I can do a Marathon :). There are a lot of 5k's where you can walk too (this one was actually one of them.

DIAZ BLOG said...

Way to go Katie....I am so proud of you! Was this the run for President Hughes??? I couldn't run a 5K in my dreams....my cheerleading and gymnastics days have caught up to me :(

Paige said...

Katie,
I think you are the one traveling at warp speed. Good Job!!
Love
Paige