


I know, I know... I haven't been blogging lately. It isn't from lack of activity on our part. Just the opposite. We have been crazy busy! It was so much fun to have my family here for so long. It started on March 14th when my little sister and her 2.5 girls (she is due in May with another girl) drove up here from Texas. Then on the 16th my Mom drove in from Michigan. On Friday my Dad flew in. Then my uncle was married in the Bountiful temple on Saturday the 20th, Annie drove home and my parents stayed for another 10 days!!! The amazing part was that my Dad was able to stay the whole time! He is usually so busy we are lucky if we can see him for a day when he comes to town. So anyways, the days that my parents were in town were full of eating out, shopping, and just hanging out and having one adventure after another. Last Saturday all the boys went out into the desert to go shooting (and any other manly things they might have done) and the girls all went to a day spa to get a pedicure. Personally I think that we got the better end of the stick. Then on Sunday we all got dressed in our Easter attire and headed down to my sisters ward for church. My nephew, Mike, turned 12 last week and was ordained a decon in the Aaronic priesthood.
Why are there not more pictures you ask? Well, I am not very good at remembering that I have my camera. So enjoy the picture of Cameron shooting (pre shooting his finger- well okay he didn't actually shoot his finger, it just got burned and pinched as he pulled the trigger. it looked alot worse than it was. and no Pug did not take a picture of it), and the picture of the kids in their Easter clothes!
1 comment:
Cute, cute easter outfits! It's fun being busy and having a good time! -Melissa
Post a Comment