Sunday, April 4, 2010

What to do with Abby....

Abby is the cutest little girl, with big brown eyes and a smile that could melt a heart of ice in 2 minutes. She is also very mischievous. She does things that the other two never even dreamed of doing. I think that she must have been up in heaven looking down just shaking her head at McKenzie and Cameron thinking, "Why aren't they doing this? They could totally get away with doing that." etc.
Well, Friday afternoon- just a few hours before we had to go into Sandy for my niece's baptisms- Abby was quietly watching TV and cutting paper (a new hobby of hers). I was reading my book in the same room. I noticed that she ws standing in front of the TV. I walked up to her to tell her to sit back down. That is when I saw this all over the floor.......

Why is it that when you have somewhere important to go something ALWAYS goes wrong? Anyways, so here is what she looked like after her scissor incident...

Luckily I have the most wonderful neighbors in the world! I frantically called up two of my neighbors that do hair. Neither one was at home, but Kelsee was going to be home around 4:00. PERFECT!! We didn't need to leave until 5:30. She got home and I raced Abby right on over and just look at how cute Abby's hair is!!!

Kelsee, I can't thank you enough!! You are a huge lifesaver!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

That little girl, it's a good thing she is so darn cute! I was thinking about her this morning, looking at the pictures I have on the side of our fridge. I love the little mischivious side of Abby! She looks so cute with her hair cut. It looks very springy- matches her new spring toes just perfect. :)

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Out of tragedy brings blessings cause she looks fabulous. I saw Cameron riding his bike right after it happened he told me you were mad. =) She is such a cutie!

DIAZ BLOG said...

so cute! I love the new hair cut. IT will be so fun for summer!

Tony said...

Very, very cute! I do love the before photo that you took too though.... :)
-Melissa

From all the little Hunt's in Huntville said...

Gosh she is a cutie. I think Abby and Lindsey are a lot alike. She has not cut her own hair, but was so proud when her friend who I watch once a week gave her a hair cut. It was part of her pony tail and luckily it was in the back. The kids have played so well today, I don't know if I want to trade back:)

The Garber Family said...

I think that she may have discovered a very cute new do by surprise!