Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2000

10 years ago, at 9:40 in the Salt Lake Temple, I was lucky enough to marry my best friend. And life from there has been wonderful. Together we have had three beautiful children, lived in four different places, had good times, hard times. Sickness, job loss, enough money, not enough money, family vacations, death of loved ones, birth of loved ones, too many cars to count, too many different hair styles to count, and too many happy times to count. I have been so blessed to have a husband that really tries hard to make me happy, and provide for our family.

Here are a few pictures of way back when...
Sorry, this was before digital camera's and I haven't scanned them yet, so they are really blurry.

Here is our engagement picture- my dad took it down in St. George. My dad also did my bridals, but I don't have one of those handy.

It was so cold and snowy that day. We really didn't get too many pictures at the temple because I was turning a bit purple. But here is one that was taken in the alcove.

We had our reception at the Walker Lane Reception Center. It was snowing so hard. I am very thankful to those who braved the weather and came to support us.

I am so very lucky to have been able to be married to such an understanding, hard working, loving man. I love you Babe!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

8 comments:

Tony said...

OOOOH! You guys are too cute.....and so young looking. hee, hee. :) Happy 10th Anniversary. We love you.
-Melissa and Tony

Heather said...

Oh, how precious you two were! j/k... how precious you are! Let's get together soon??!!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Congrats! You look super cute!

dtcmw said...

It's so fun to see your pictures. I had my ceremony and reception at the Walker Lane Reception center. It is so pretty there!

-Teri

Jenni said...

Wow, who's that handsome guy in the pictures of "way back when"??? Just kidding, I love you Pug! ;) I remember that day, wanting to go to your wedding, but feeling that I didn't know you quite well enough yet. That was dumb, I didn't realize that we'd eventually be sisters (and I know you didn't either.;)). Just so you know, if I could go back, I so would've been there!!! But well, you know how young and immature I was. Congrats on your anniversary, I hope Pug spoiled you rotten for putting up with him all these years....I mean, being such a great wife to such an amazing guy. Love you guys!!!:)

The Garber Family said...

Congratulations!
Enjoy your celebration.

Laurie said...

That is so dang cute! Thanks for sharing!

Abby said...

Congratulations! It was fun to see your pictures from way back then. Where has the time gone?