Yesterday McKenzie turned 9 years old. How I am old enough to have a nine year old, I don't know. But McKenzie is such a good girl. I have been so lucky to have such a sweet, smart, obedient child as my first. I can always count on her to help me when I need it. Whether it be cleaning, making dinner, reading books to her younger brother or sister, or just being a Friend to a child that needs one. She is very sensitive to other people's feelings and tries so hard to be a good friend to everyone. She is a super reader and loves anything that has to do with space. She has been playing the piano for about 9 months and is doing just great. She has excelled faster than I thought- way to go kid!!! She is such an amazing important part of our family and I love her so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKENZIE!!!!
Blowing out the candles at her late over.

McKenzie and her friend Savannah...

...and her friend Amariah

Saturday she wanted to go ice skating at the Olympic Oval with her good friend Megan.

Opening up her presents Sunday morning.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenzie!!
Happy Birthday Kenzie!!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Give that girl a kiss for me! We went to call her on Sunday and then realized that it was 9pm and she would've been in bed.
Happy Birthday Kenzie!! We love you. Sunday, Megan kept telling us what time EXACTLY that McKenzie would be 8. McKenzie must have told her the time she was born? Too cute. -Melissa
Hope Kenzie had a super birthday. I miss seeing her every day so much! - Teri
Post a Comment