McKenzie and her good friend Megan on the first day of school.
Abby and Cameron wanted to have their pictures taken as well.

McKenzie sporting her new backpack and some of her school clothes. I can't believe how old she is!
So, Monday was the first day of school for McKenzie. She was so excited- although I don't know who was more, her or me, it was a toss up. Cameron, however, was not as happy. The kindergartners start a week later to give the teachers time for a one-on-one assessment for each of the students. He did not think that it was fair that he had to stay home, but Kenzie got to go to school. Oh well, he'll live. I think that McKenzie is going to have a great class. For starters he best friend Amariah is in her class again! Mrs. Webb just better watch out for those two talking too much! Plus there are quite a few kids in her class that I know and think that they are wonderful kids. I still can't believe that she is already in 2nd grade- what happened to my little baby? Time flies by- that is for sure.
1 comment:
I tell you what you can tell whos kids they are! I cant believe how big they are getting!
Post a Comment