Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sweet's Candy Factory

The crazy kids at McDonald's after the candy factory
Abby with her hair net- she got a little messy with the samples, so we had to go and wash it out.
Cameron with his hairnet and a mouthful of taffy.
Logan and Kimball- I think Kimabll likes the candy!
Yes, even the baby had to wear a hairnet.
Don't we all look so cute?

A big thanks to Melissa and especially her sister Steph for inviting my kids and me to go on a tour to the Sweet's candy factory. It was a wonderful diversion for Cameron who has been having a hard time with having to wait a week to be able to go to kindergarten. Unfortunately the free samples were so good that I had to go and buy some candy there. Although I must say it does taste better there than when you buy it at the stores- much fresher!! After wards Melissa and I took the kids to McDonald's for Happy Meals. Thanks again guys for the fun day!!


1 comment:

Cam said...

Now that is a sexy hair net you guys have goin!! Yeah we miss you guys too. We cannot wait to get back to the SLC Valley!