
Last Thursday I took the girls to a baby shower for my cousin. So Pug had Cameron for the night. Luckily it was the "Meet the team night" for Real season pass holders. Out of all the pictures that Pug took I was able to find 2 with Cameron in them! j/k. They both had a blast. It was hard to tell who was more excited about it- I actually think that it was Pug. But, Cameron and McKenzie are both playing soccer this year. In fact they are going to be on the same team. After last year with Cameron scoring sooo many goals in the U6 division we thought it would be best to challenge him this year. We put him in the U8 with McKenzie. Cameron is really excited because the U8 division has goalies, which is the position that he wants to be. Oh, and of course Pug will be the coach again this year.
1 comment:
Hey, we're looking forward to being on the soccer team--with the greatest coach in the league, I've heard. :)
Post a Comment