Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday

Okay, so last Wednesday was my birthday. I don't get upset-yet- when I have a birthday and get older. Of course I am only 29, so maybe in a few years I might change my mind. I just wanted to say thank you to my good friends and family for making it a great birthday. Pug is great to me. I have had quite a few "girls night out" lately and he hasn't said a word about having to stay at home with the kids while I go out and party. So, anyways... on my birthday it was pretty much a quiet day. It was the first day that I didn't have to go an run all over the place in like a week, so it was good to stay at home. Then McKenzie had dance that night so we went to Arctic Circle for dinner before her class. While she was at dance we ran over to Smith's to get a cheesecake and some cherry and raspberry topping for it. Mmmmmm good stuff! After dance we went home and had our good friends the Naccarato's over for some cake. Oh, Pug got me a Kitchen aid mixer- the nice stand ones...Yippee!. So that was fun. Then the next day I went out to dinner with my friends- there are 4 of us that grew up together and all of our birthday's are within a 3 week period. How fun was that! It is always fun to reminisce of the good ol' days and see what everyone is up to. I miss seeing them- we all live in different counties, but at least we are all still in Utah! And then on Friday I went down to my sister's house with Melissa for a shoe party. What a crazy week! Thanks again Babe for watching the kids all the time and not complaining!! I love you!

3 comments:

Kelly Stoddart said...

Happy Late Birthday! I am glad that you had such a great time. ARen't girls night's out the BeSt!!! It was fun to see you and PUg and the kids last night! YOur blog is very cute!

Mountain Man said...

Happy Birthday to you too! Of course, you're much younger than me. I'm glad you had a great birthday.

Cindi said...

By the way, the last comment was from me. I didn't realize I wasn't signed in correctly.