Friday, August 29, 2008

Cameron's first day of Kindergarten






It was Cameron's first day of kindergarten on Monday. We was beyond thrilled! He woke up at 6:30 and came it ready to go to school. Too bad it didn't start until 9:15 that morning. After school I asked him how it went and he told me he wanted to go back. I told him that he would be going back again tomorrow- no he wanted to go back right then. Needless to say he loves school and is happy that he has so many new friends.

2 comments:

Lo said...

The first day is always the most exciting. He's going to have so much fun there.

stephschmidt said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Kelly's, I hope you don't mind :) What a cute family you have! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I'm sure that's nice when they like school so much!