Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bear Lake

I am not going to spend too much time on this vacation, because I made a separate book with all the pictures. BUT This past July we were able to spend about a week in Bear Lake with all of Pug's family. It was so fun to be together (all his sisters live out of state) and have all the cousins play. We went to the lake, to Minatonka Cave, and Bloomington Lake. It was fun to go out and explore all there is around Bear Lake. I am so grateful for amazing in-laws who spend money on these vacations for all of us so we can have these great memories of being together.

Here are a few of the pictures that I took (not in order at all- not sure why??)

Thanks again Glen and Margaret!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I still want to be adopted into the Stoddart family. :)