Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hawaii day 6 Part 2

For dinner on Sunday night we all got together for a lasagna dinner at our room. We were lucky enough to have a huge lanai where we could easily fit 37 people. Then we all went to our rooms to get ready for family pictures.

Glen and Margaret had asked me to take them for them. I was scared to death. I am not that good a photographer yet, and this was something huge! Something that they haven't had done for 6 years. No pressure right?

It was fun though. Everyone was great. They all positioned themselves quickly and I got some good shots. I figure if all 37 of us were at least looking at the camera it was a success!

Here are just a few of the BIG group that I took (I also did all the grandkids, the siblings and spouses, and each individual family.










Fun stuff, huh? You will have to let me know which ones are your favorite!

No comments: