I didn't get my camera out until I was done snorkeling, but you can see some of the people there!
Abby, after looking at the fish.
McKenzie, feeling MUCH better.
Cameron coming in the dry off for a little while.
At the snorkel shop that had this clever little thing. It is a boogie board with a clear bottom so little ones could see the fish without getting all wet. Rich is taking Max out here to see the fish.
Abby and her cute cousin Lucy.
After we were done with that beach, we had lunch and went to the beach by our villa.
For dinner we all went to Hard Rock Cafe in Lahaina.
Yet again, another amazing day in paradise.
1 comment:
What a beautiful trip! I'm so glad you guys were able to go. Poor Kenzie though, there's nothing worse than being sick on vacation...especially in Hawaii!!! On the bright side though, I guess it's better to be sick in Hawaii than to not be in Hawaii at all! ;) Poor thing.
Post a Comment