Saturday, April 2, 2011

An Evening at the Park

After a long cold winter, we took one of the first nice evenings and headed out to the park. They had fun playing basketball, swinging on the swings, rolling down the hill, and playing in the tunnels. I had fun taking pictures and trying out new things. here are my newest additions to my photos.

Sweet Abby.

My handsome toothless Cameron.

Beautiful Kenzie.

Then I thought I would get a little artsy here.

A shadow picture of Kenzie, where I enhanced the blue sky.

All three in sepia.

And all three in black and white.

I had such a fun time taking the pictures and editing them. Tell me what you think...

4 comments:

Laura Cates said...

Hey Katie,
I saw your blog on Facebook. I think I read that you just discovered Picasa, right? I did too and have been having fun with it! Your pictures look good!

Niki said...

Love them Katie! You should get the shadow ones canvased!

Jenni said...

They are gorgeous! I love the shadow ones...those are awesome! Good job!!! :)

sclifford said...

Katie! I never leave comments..but I had to tell you that I think these shots are awesome!!! I loved seeing them and your creativity. You are becoming quite the camera woman!

Stephanie (Melissa's sister)