Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sneak Peak

I am starting to get a hang of some simple techniques of photography. Tonight B.J., Jenni and family came over for a photo shoot. I was so excited to get the chance to try out my skills (and I am sure my kids were excited that I wasn't taking pictures of them again). We did a bunch of family pictures, and then some of just Halle in her blessing dress (which my amazingly talented sister MADE!!)

Here are just a few that I loved!!

The FAM

Totally LOVED this one in sepia.

I got this idea from Abby's blessing dress pictures.


As you can see I am really going crazy with this whole photography thing. I think I should see about taking some sort of class so I can really learn how to use my camera. Then who knows what kind of pictures I can take :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am so loving these Katie!!! You do a great job, I'm so excited!!! :)