
My sweet baby girl is turning 10 today. I am amazed at how quickly the time flew by. I can still remember when she was born. I was so excited/scared/worried/happy pretty much every emotion imaginable. McKenzie is such a joy to have in our family. She is my big helper. I can always count on her. She helps so much with her younger brother and sister. She is learning how to cook and help out with the meals. McKenzie is so smart, not just in school, but in the gospel as well. She really tries hard to be good and do those things that both her parents and her Heavenly Father wants her to do. Kenzie is a good friend to all who are near her. I have had so many of her teachers say that if there is ever a child that is having a hard time they can always count on McKenzie to be their friend and help them to be happy. I love McKenzie so much and I am so grateful that I was chosen to be her mother.
I love you Kenz!!!
Here are a few pictures of her past 10 years (some are missing because when I scanned the 8x10 they all saved as pdf for some reason and I couldn't figure out how to change them)
9 months old

1 1/2 years

2 years

3 years

5 years

Kindergarten

Family pictures when she was in 1st grade (6 years)

Third grade

4th grade
2 comments:
She's such a beautiful girl! I can't believe how old she's gotten since we met! Time flies way too fast :o)
Happy Birthday Kenz! She is such a sweetheart. It's fun to see all of those pictures over the years. She looks so much like Abby as a baby, and then turns into a Cameron (a prettier version, of course) in her Kibdergarten picture. What a sweet girl, I hope she has a wonderful day!!! :)
Post a Comment