Monday, January 31, 2011

Missionary Prep!

So, Cameron got a "real" tie for Christmas. Not a clip on, or zip, or any other means of easy tie putting on. A real tie. I thought it was cute and would be kind of fun for Pug to start teaching Cameron how to tie a tie. Pug would hold the tie tight and tell Cameron what he needed to do.Well, after 4 weeks of having Daddy help I think he is starting to understand how it all works. Cameron came up to have Dad help him with his tie, but Dad was in the middle of something and couldn't help right away. So, Cameron tied his own tie, all by himself, a double windsor knot! I know the proportions are not quite right, and that will all come in time.... BUT look at how nice that knot looks!! How many 7 year olds can say they know how to tie a double windsor knot?!

Here is Cameron just goofing off- after the tie has been tied again.

This picture- besides it being a really cute pic of Cameron- kind of shows you the black eye I game Pug. For those of you who don't know the story, I will just say it happened in the middle of the night with my elbow. WHOOPS!!

2 comments:

Utah Mom said...

That is so awesome. I was just thinking that it was time for Russ to get a real tie. Ouch to the black eye. :)

DIAZ BLOG said...

I miss Cameron....such a cute kid. Oh and I always did wonder about you beating your husband....you being such a brute and all:)))