Thursday, January 13, 2011

Toot my own horn

Okay, so I have been trying to post things for about a week now, but my new camera takes way too big of pictures, and it took me awhile to figure out how to shrink them, but now that I figured it out hopefully I will be able to post some more things.

These cutie patutie (is that even a word?) girls are wearing some skirts that I made (yes I made them) without a pattern. Now I know for wonder women, like my Mom and sister that is no big deal. BUT for people like me who struggle I think I did a pretty good job! In fact McKenzie has asked me to make more of them for her!! And even some of the girls in my activity days want some. So, here I am tooting my own horn.

Okay, I am done now :)

7 comments:

Rheanna said...

You go ahead and toot your own horn! You did an awesome job! I am also not one to whip things like that out, so I'm definitely impressed! They look great!

Utah Mom said...

Super cute! Good job. Toot away!

Jenni said...

Whatever...you don't give yourself enough credit. They look great!!!

Kerri said...

Darling:)

DIAZ BLOG said...

the skirts are darling....almost as darling as the girls :))))

Heather said...

That is super cool! And I am super jealous because I wish I had that talent.

Heidi said...

Those are so cute! I might have to commission you to make some for Haleigh. It's so hard to find cute, cute skirts like that for church!