Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Party Hair

McKenzie went to a party on Saturday night, hwere they did the girls hair and nails. Well, she wanted to sleep in her hair and wear it like that to church on Sunday. Every morning that Kenzie wakes up her hair is always a mess! So I told her to try sleeping on her back to lessen the mess. Sunday morning it actually didn't look too bad. So I pinned up the parts that had come out as best I could. This is what it looked like for church.


After I took her pictures she told me that I needed to post it on the blog, so here she is. I just hope that she doesn't expect me to be able to do that to her hair!!!





And just a random picture of the cutest little waterdog out there enjoying her bath!

4 comments:

DIAZ BLOG said...

cute cute hair and as for Abby....there are just no words for that doll.....I just love her!

Suzy said...

Hi Katie,
I found your blog from facebook. Your family is so cute. Your oldest daughter reminds me of what you looked like when you first moved into our ward 20+ years ago.

By the way, I need a tutorial on how to do the hair like that. It is really cute! I'm not sure how to even start, but I'd love to learn if you know what they did to it at the party.

Heather said...

They are so pretty. And so grown up.

Jenni said...

Love Kenzie's hair! Abby is such a cutie. I love those girls to pieces!!! :)