Is it really that hard to smile "normally" for a picture? All of these were taken in one night. Pug's Mom wanted a nice picture with all of us, and this is what we got to pick from.
It is a good thing I love him. He really does have a nice smile (as evident in my previous post)
I know you told me about this (and I think you even showed me the pictures on your camera) but this still makes me laugh and laugh! Seriously? Is it that hard??? :) YES! -Melissa
He is a goof ball! At least you get his face, his favorite thing to pose for me is his bum!!! Needless to say, I have as many pictures of the backside of him as I do his face. It's so Pug! :)
6 comments:
I know you told me about this (and I think you even showed me the pictures on your camera) but this still makes me laugh and laugh! Seriously? Is it that hard??? :) YES! -Melissa
He is a goof ball! At least you get his face, his favorite thing to pose for me is his bum!!! Needless to say, I have as many pictures of the backside of him as I do his face. It's so Pug! :)
oh so "that" explains Abby :)))))
I really don't see anything wrong with this
LOL! Isn't he just funny!! :)
Looks pretty normal to me.
Cam
Post a Comment