Last weekend we were able to take the kids-and Pug's parents- to Yellowstone! We also went with Pug's sister Julie and her family. On the way up we stopped at Idaho Falls and walked through the Temple visitor center. It was a great break and who doesn't love the feeling being near a temple can bring. The kids absolutely loved the park. The first day we went in were had only gone about 5 miles when we were stuck in a buffalo traffic jam. What a great way to start the trip. The kids were thrilled! They loved all of the geysers and hot springs and paint pots. There is so much to see and do I think that we decided that next year we are going to go again and add at least one more day to spend in just the park. I had so many pictures I could decided which ones to post, so you get a slide show this time! Enjoy!



2 comments:
Looks like fun! I haven't been to Yellowstone forever! Your pictures bring back fun childhood memories. I'm glad you guys had a good time and that the kids enjoyed it so much! Give them all hugs and kisses from their Aunt Jenni! I miss them!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :) I see Abby had her monkey on her back a lot of the time.... :) Glad you guys had a nice family time getaway. -Melissa
Post a Comment