Well, I finally did it! The girls got their hair cut. Now granted, McKenzie has had her hair cut numerous times- she is like me, grows it long and then chops it short. But this is the first official haircut for Abby. A few months back I did give her a little trim, but only to even it out. I finally was just tired of the fighting when it comes to brushing her hair. My girls have very fine hair that if it is not done and has a TON of hairspray it will not stay. So, I know from experience that short hair is easier to take care of, but they look so cute when it is actually fixed (even if it only lasts about an hour).
Here are the before pictures. Nice long hair...


And the after, about 8 inches later...


Thanks Laurie! You do great work.
4 comments:
You are too sweet! You have the most beautiful girls (who sit so still!) I love them!
So cute! Even cuter in person. :) Thanks for the fun Sunday visit! We love you guys. :) -Melissa
Ah, the hair cuts looks great on your girls! They are adorable!
Such cuties! Did you guys have enough for locks of love?
Post a Comment