Jeff with Jason

Kenzie and the boys

Abby waiting for a fly ball

Each year in school every grade gets to put on a program. Cameron did the bugs and Kenzie was able to learn a new dance. They learned a Mexican dance- complete with costumes (sewed by the parents, including me). They looked so good out there and did a fantastic job.

And last but not least, it was Jeff's birthday on Tuesday. He turned 32. I am so lucky to have someone like him to be able to spend eternity with. He is my best friend. He is so unselfish and is always giving of himself and his time to me and our kids. I love you Pug! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Pug!
I think we were at the same Bees game -- it was on a Monday night?
Happy Birthday Pug! Did you get your birthday card from Megan under your pillow?? :) -Melissa
Post a Comment