All of the monkeys "hanging" out at the monkey house.

McKenzie and Megan

The boys- Logan, Cameron and Kimball

Abby and Kimball

Cameron had a Kindergarten program where they all sang songs about bugs and things they had learned about bugs. Well, they also had to dress up like a bug. So, with all the creativity that I really don't have a made a spider costume. He wore black pants, and a black turtlneck. I had taken 2 pairs of little girl tights and cut the legs off, stuffed the legs, sewed them closed and safety pinned them to the shirt. Then i took fishing line and tied the arms together so they all moved when he lifted his arms. I thought I had a better picture than this, but I couldn't find it. But it worked and he looked great!
1 comment:
Cute idea! I'm glad you were able to get his bug costume made. We forgive you for not waiting for us at the viewing. ;) I need to come bring Kenzie's baptism book! It's rediculous that we never see each other! With my (now) two extra kids, one being a newborn, I haven't done much of anything lately. But we ought to get together...
Post a Comment