Monday, July 14, 2008

Quick Hello

This is just a quick hello. I am still in Kalamazoo, Michigan enjoying time with my parents. The kids a loving it at Grandma and Pa Bob's house. They have a swimming pool, so whenever it has been warm enough we have gone swimming. McKenzie is such a good swimmer she no longer needs a life jacket or floaties. Both her a Cameron love to go off the diving board. Cameron has perfected his barrel roll dive, it is quite interesting to watch. Luckily Abby has a water proof cast so she can enjoy the water as well. Tomorrow we take off for Nauvoo to see the sites. Hope all is well with everyone. If I get a chance I will post again before we leave.

2 comments:

Tony said...

We miss you guys but glad you're having fun! Melissa

Cindi said...

Have a great trip to Nauvoo.