Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crazy Cameron


The other day just before bedtime the kids were playing with their Mr. Potato Head toys. Pug took the big toothy smile from one of them and played with it in his mouth as his smile. After we put the kids to bed Pug went up to check on the kids and make sure they were actually asleep. When he came back downstairs he was laughing so hard and told me that I had to go and see Cameron. When I saw him I knew that I had to run and get my camera. Kids can be so much fun!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That's too precious! Aren't you happy to have a camera handy in this situations!?

The Garber Family said...

So fun to see your blog! I love the weird way kids fall asleep. We love checking in on them each night, just to see their strange positions, etc.
I love keeping in touch this way! I love to feel like I am in on my friend's daily lives when all my good intentions to get in touch fail.