Monday, July 7, 2008

Abby's Cast


We went to the doctor's this afternoon so that Abby could get her leg looked at. They did decide to put a cast on it. When asked what color she wanted she said "pupu" or purple for the rest of us. Here is a picture of her with her cast. Tomorrow the kids and I are taking off for Michigan. We will have lots of fun pictures when we get back- July 23.

5 comments:

Tony said...

That is the cutest cast ever! We love you Abby. Love, the Naccarato's

From all the little Hunt's in Huntville said...

Bummer, is that bad news being on a growth plate? Hope you guys still have fun on vacation. We need to get the kids together when you get back. I got your number from your husband last sunday, then lost it, then drove by to see if the kids could play but no one was home, gosh, we just want to play with your cute kids. Any way we'll talk when you get back. Have fun!

Cindi said...

Her cast is so cute. I hope it heals quickly and correctly. Have a great vacation.

Laurie said...

That is sooo sad!! She wears it well though, I am soooo glad you could get a waterproof cast. My niece just broke her leg and can't even bath!! Have fun on your vacation!!

Lo said...

So I guess I'm out of the loop. What happen to Abby's leg?