Every year, without fail, we have several spring soccer games in the rain, or snow, or (in this case) hail. It's a good thing I love this boy and I love this sport. We have had plenty of COLD games!
Cameron and Pug had a scout camp out, so while they were gone I took the girls out to dinner and shopping for Easter dresses. I love being able to spend time with them doing fun things!
McKenzie can now go to stake dances! I still can't believe she is old enough for this! Pug and I were just talking about how much fun they were when we were her age! I love this sweet girl! And I love that her friends all call her a "Molly Mormon!" They know that her standards will not change even though it may be popular to do something. She stand firm in her beliefs, and I am grateful for that.



No comments:
Post a Comment