Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Anniversary Gift

For the past several years our dishwasher has been giving us fits. Sometimes it would work sometimes it wouldn't. We found many tricks along the way to make sure it would run (only use it on the light load setting, flipping the breaker when it wouldn't fill with water, etc). Well, just before our Anniversary it stopped working again. Only this time, I couldn't figure out how to get it working agin! Everything I tried didn't work!! So, it was back to washing dishes by hand- AGAIN.

So we went out to look at dishwashers. The one I really wanted wouldn't be available for 4 weeks!! So, we went and found another one that we liked that could be delivered that week.
And here it is:
It has been so nice to have a quiet dishwasher that works every time I push the start button! So I guess this year we got the anniversary gift that keeps on giving! :)

No comments: