Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve we get to open one present. It just so happens that one present is Christmas PJs. Almost every year they are pajamas that Mom has made. There were a few years when they were store bought, but not very often. This year, my original plan (the one made back in September as we were going through Mom's things) was that I was going to make them. Normally that would be just fine. But this hasn't been a normal year. As Christmas drew closer I realized that I wouldn't be able to make ANYTHING this year. So, I bought our PJs this year. Maybe next year will be a little more normal and I can get them done!
Here we are opening our Christmas pajamas.
Then afterwards we all watched A Christmas Story- another great tradition!
And of course our annual picture in our Christmas Jamies!

No comments: