My baby turned 7 on September 8th! I can't believe how fast time flies by! This year was a little bit different for her. I left to go out of town to Virginia for two week to participate in my Mother's memorial service and to help go through her things, so on Friday we celebrated her birthday. She got her new clothes and a new bike. Then she said she wanted to go to Olive Garden to eat dinner. Then after I left Pug took Abby, Kenzie, Cameron and Abby's friend Brynlee swimming. The following Sunday was her actual birthday. I couldn't have asked for a funnier kid! She loves to make people laugh, and has the amazing gift of being able to laugh at herself. Her natural talent at gymnastics just blows my mind. I am so glad that she is a part of our family. I love you "Little Lou!"

No comments:
Post a Comment