Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cynthia Skeen McCullough

On the morning of August 25th 2013 my beautiful and amazing mother was called to serve a mission on the other side of the veil. I miss her more than words can say, but I have had so many amazing experiences that I know it was my mom's time to go. I don't know why and probably never will know while here on earth, but I know Mom lives on. I know she working hard teaching people about our Savior. I also know that she will never be far. She will be there when I need her, and she will help me in ways I will not know until I am with her again. Hopefully someday I will be able to blog more about her. Right now, it is still too hard. I love you and miss you Mom!
Cynthia Skeen McCullough
10-02-1957 to 08-25-2013

No comments: