Friday, July 12, 2013

The GRADUATES!

This year was the year of double graduations (the next time this will happen for us will be McKenzie's High School and Abby's 6th grade, but I don't even want to think about that one!)

Abby's kindergarten graduation was so cute. Here is Abby giving the letter 'R' speech. "R is for reading stories, even ones that bring a tear." She had it perfectly memorized.
Abby with her wonderful kindergarten teacher Mrs. LeBaron. She had a great year and is more than ready for 1st grade.
McKenzie's 6th grade graduation was great too. McKenzie spent this year on student council as well. She had such a blast doing that with her BFF.

Here she is getting her diploma from her teacher Mr. Gallegos.
Me and my cute little graduate.
Kenz and her friends. I know that she is ready for 7th grade, but I am not sure I am ready for her to go!
They grow up way too fast!

No comments: