Friday, July 12, 2013

Locks of Love

Okay, WOW it would seem that I have fallen off the face of the planet for awhile. It has been crazy busy, but I really wanted to document the important things that have happened. So be prepared to have the last 2 and a half months blogged very quickly in one day (maybe 2)


Near the end of school they had a Locks of Love assembly- for those who don't know Locks of Love is a charitable organization that takes donated hair and makes wigs for children with hair loss. Well, Abby had been growing out her hair for just this occasion. She was thrilled to get to have her hair cut in front of the whole school!

Here is McKenzie dressed in the Great Clips shampoo bottle!
Before her hair cut...
After! How cute.
I was so proud of Abby and her choice to help other kids out.

No comments: