Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School!

The day has finally come! The kids have gone back to school! Now, don't get me wrong. I love the summer I love having my kids home, but by the time August comes around the vacations are all over, and the kids start to get bored. Then they start to fight, and complain. Well.... Now that is all over with! They are so excited to be back at school! To be with their friends, and have fun with their new teachers. It will be GREAT!
Abby was a little sad this morning as we said goodbye to them at the bus stop. I think she will be okay. She has Mommy all to her self again!
Here are just a few pictures from this morning. (None from the bus stop. They told me I would be too embarrassing if I brought my camera there)

Lookin good in their new school duds!

What a handsome boy! And can you see how green his eyes are getting?

Beautiful! (Maybe a little nervous)

Abby had to join in the fun too!

1 comment:

Tony said...

What cuties! Yeah for school! :) -Melissa